What do I do if I suspect a violation has occurred?

First, investigate the situation as quickly and discretely as possible.  This generally includes talking to the student involved, requesting documentation if appropriate, and interviewing potential witnesses.

Next, if you still believe a violation has occurred, fill out an Honor Accusation Form and send it to the Honor Council via campus mail.  Simply writing “Honor Council” on the envelope is sufficient.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.